Join the Team
At Caplor, people are our strength and key to the future of our business success. To deliver growth and continually provide a high-quality service to our customers, we’re looking for team members who are quality focused and enthusiastic to make a real difference through the renewable energy service we provide.
Junior Renewable Heating Engineer
Based in Fownhope Hereford, an area of natural beauty, Caplor has been established for over 100 years. We are a multi award winning renewable technologies business, dedicated and passionate about the environment making decisions based on our values of being Inspiring, Sustainable, and always looking to Improve.
It is a very exciting time for the renewable energy industry, with the UK committed to reducing carbon emissions to net zero by 2050. We are experiencing major growth in the industry and are looking for a Junior Renewable Heating Engineer to join our team based in Herefordshire on a full-time basis to work across Commercial and Domestic Renewable Heating & Solar Thermal technologies.
- System Solutions. To work with the Operations and Technical team to provide advice on the optimum system configuration and design.
- Renewable Energy Installations. Including Air Source Heat Pumps, Ground Source Heat Pumps, Solar Thermal and plumbing infrastructure to support the systems.
- Service & Maintenance. Providing excellent customer service through maintenance and servicing existing systems
- Exceptional Customer Service.
To work with the Operations & Technical team and using the EPC assessments to develop and design renewable energy systems for clients. This will require consultation visits to the prospects premises to provide advice and agree the best solution design for the commercial or domestic property.
Renewable Energy Installations
Working directly with domestic and commercial clients to install renewable energy systems. Caplor specialises in Solar PV, Solar Thermal, Air and Ground Source Heat Pumps, Battery Storage and EV charging systems. The role will have specific responsibility for providing exceptionally high standards of installation for Air and Ground Source Heat Pumps, Solar Thermal, plumbing infrastructure and all-round plumbing expertise for turnkey solutions.
Service and Maintenance
To support the Operations and Maintenance (O&M) team to provide excellent service support for existing and new clients. Specifically, this will require the ability to provide full diagnostics and problem solving, service maintenance and to support and train clients to get the optimum performance from their Caplor system.
Exceptional Customer Service
At all times to live the values of ‘Improvement, Sustainability and Inspiring’ with prospects and clients. This will require an attitude of going ‘above and beyond’ to ensure clients are delighted with the experience of working with Caplor Energy and are likely to recommend us to their friends and colleagues.
Specific Personal Development Goals:
- A prerequisite for the role is to have the following qualifications:
- Minimum NVQ Level 2/3 in Plumbing and Heating
- ASHP/GSHP Certification optional. Caplor will provide training if required.
- Unvented Hot Water Cylinders (G3) qualifications.
- Working knowledge of hot and cold water and heating systems (Essential)
- Full UK driving licence
- Strong and proven service delivery experience
- Exceptional at building relationships and engendering confidence and trust
- Personable with strong verbal communication skills
Salary dependent on experience and negotiable.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Please send your CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Administration Apprentice
We are looking for someone to join our growing team. We offer a structured, supportive, and challenging business apprenticeship within an exciting industry. The programme is designed to give the candidate the best opportunity to become a qualified administrator and offers a great start to a career.
We are looking for a motivated individual that is:
• IT literate
• Confident on the phone
• Display good attention to detail
• Able to work both individually and as part of a team
• Has 5 GCSEs minimum grade C or above including Maths and English.
Please contact us on 01432 860 644 or email@example.com to discuss.